1) Which scheme aims at the urban slum dwellers living below the poverty line who do not possess adequate shelter?
VAMBAY (Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana)
2) Where was the VAMBAY (Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana) launched on 2nd December 2001?
3) VAMBAY (Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana) was launched on ____
2nd December 2001
4) Which scheme was launched by the Indian Government to create a hunger free India?
Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
5) In which year was the Antyodaya Anna Yojana launched?
25th December 2000
6) Name the central scheme which aims to provide self employment to learned jobless youth and women?
Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana
7) Who are the target group under the PMGY scheme
BPL people in rural areas
8) In which financial year was the PMGY scheme?
9) What is the major objective of the PMGY scheme?
Achieving sustainable human development at the village level
10) Which scheme was launched by merging the Employment Assurance Scheme and Jawahar Gram Samridhi Yojana?
Sampoorna Grameen Rozgar Yojana (SGRY)