1) Steel Authority of India was founded in the year?
2) Kelucharan Mohapatra was an exponent in ___
3) Who is the director of the movie “Salaam Bombay”
4) Garba, a popular folk dance is associated with Indian state ____
5) Natyashastra the main source Indian Classical dances was written by ____
Learn More: Which state is the largest contributor of e-Waste in India?
6) The famous Sun Temple is located in which Indian State ____
7) Which of the following is the most prevalent folk dance of Uttar Pradesh?
8) The Meenakshi Temple at Madurai is the monument of ____
9) Tirupati temple of Lord Venkateswara is situated in the state of _____
10) With which musical instrument is Shiv kumar Sharma associated?