1) Which is the restructured form of Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana (SGSY)?
National Rural Livelihood Mission
2) The Integrated Rural Development Program IRDP was merged into which scheme in 1999?
Swaranajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojana
3) Which scheme aimed the eradication of poverty in rural India through the creation of self-employment?
4) What was the basic component of the SGSY?
Self Help Groups
5) Which poverty eradication program’s flagship name is Ajeevika?
6) In which year National Rural Health Mission (NHRM) founded?
7) ASHA is an essential part of which scheme?
8) Who is the nodal officer at District level for the National Food for Work Programme?
9) In which year was the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) introduced?