1. Arakan Yoma is an extension of Himalayas is located in:
2. With which country has India the longest boarder?
3. India belongs to the geographical area of:
4. Chenchu is a tribe of:
5. The only anthropoid ape found in India:
Learn More: Which State is called the Tiger State of India
6. The place where Iron and Steel work company started functioning in 1870.
7. What percentage of the world area is occupied by India:
8. The natural region holds Indian Sub continent is:
Answer :- Monsoon
9. Indian Standard Time is associated with:
82 1/2 degree East Longitude
10. ‘Khetri’ in Rajasthan is famous for the production of: